Our long-term care units are designed for individuals who need 24-hour nursing care and may be chronically ill, frail or experiencing a very slow recovery from an illness or injury. These units offer both semi-private and one 4 bed room accommodations. Our visitors are welcome to enjoy visiting with residents in our activity room or our lovely outdoor patio courtyard. In addition, we offer respite or vacation care that allows families an opportunity to take a brief break from the demands of caring for a loved one round-the-clock.
Skilled nursing facilities provide an extensive range of care under the supervision of licensed nurses and doctors who specialize in the care of the elderly. The following is a list of care that may be offered by skilled nursing facilities.
- Stroke Recovery – helping patients regain motor skills and speech functions.
- Parkinson’s Care – specific care required to attend advanced Parkinson’s cases
- Custodial Care – helps patients with ADLs
- General Wound Care – cleans wounds and administers antibiotics for infection.
- Acute Medical Conditions – assistance where an illness, infection or injury is present
- Terminal Illness Care – services offered along with hospice care for people living with terminal illness